- Tan-Lucien Mohammed, MD – Associate Professor
- Robert Dubuisson, MD – Assistant Professor
- Raymond A LaRue, MD – Associate Professor
- Eric Thoburn, MD – Assistant Professor
- Nupur Verma, MD – Assistant Professor
Location: Shands at the University of Florida
Overview: Thoracic radiology encompasses cross-sectional imaging of the chest which includes diseases of the thorax, heart, lungs, pleurae, tracheobronchial tree, esophagus, mediastinum, thoracic skeleton, chest wall, and upper abdomen.
Modalities: Radiographs (plain films), high-resolution computed tomography (CT), and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is used to detect, diagnose, and monitor diseases.