- Dhanashree Rajderkar, MD – Assistant Professor
- Robert Dubuisson, MD – Assistant Professor
- Priya Sharma, MD – Assistant Professor
- Ibrahim Sacrit Tuna, MD – Assistant Professor
- Jonathan Williams, MD – Professor
Location: Shands at the University of Florida
Overview: Pediatric radiology specializes in children’s diagnostic and interventional radiological studies from all modalities. Pediatric radiologists regularly consult with other subspecialists to assure their small patients get the benefit of both the special problems associated with children and the subspecialist for their problem (orthopedic, neurological, internal medicine, etc). Our Pediatric radiologists specialize in fetal imaging including Fetal MRIs. Fetal MRIs help in problem solving difficult obstetric cases and babies with congenital anomalies.